February 24, 2011

Baby Shopping!

I had such a great time shopping this past weekend and I'm almost glad we don't know the gender of this little one yet or else I would've bought a lot more!

Here are some pictures of the things we bought for our baby.

This is the crib. We still have to get the mattress, but we figured we would just get that here.



The playpen we ended up getting. We originally wanted a different one, but they didn't have it anymore.

We got this Snugli, but its in baby blue instead of the purple.


This is the diaper bag we got. I made sure to get one that wasn't too girly so that if J had to carry it, he wouldn't care.

This is the crib bedding, or close enough to it that we got.

And this is the glider and ottoman we got. I was amazed that we got this since they can be so pricey but we got an amazing deal on it.

That is pretty much all that we got while we were there for the baby but I'm so happy with what we able to get and I can't wait to eventually set everything up and then of course for the baby to be here too. :)

Happy Thursday! xoxo

1 comment:

TheMarets said...

So exciting Marni!! I cant wait for your baby to come, Im just so thrilled. Nice picks for baby gear!

I found with that style of snuggli, that it was really hard on my back, and ive heard that from a lot of people... I bought a cuddly wrap (made by many different brands like cuddlywrap or moby wrap) with Caleb, and LOVED it!! I used it for a long time and he was a huge baby... It never hurt my back or anything.Its a bit more complicated to put on at first, but so much more comfortable.

I hope that does not sound like Im talking down on your purchase :) Just a tip incase you find it hurts your back after using it for awhile.

Im just so thrilled for you. Your going to be an amazing mother!