J's mom Sandy came for a visit from Ontario. She got here on Saturday and leaves this coming Saturday. Joey is loving having her here. I love that they have the connection that they do, especially when we don't get to see them in person as often as we would like to. We Skype with J's parents probably about twice a week so he does get to see them a bunch.
I wish that the weather was nicer so that we could do more outside but we have been getting out of the house in the mornings and doing a few things.
Here are a few pictures from the visit so far.
So excited that Grandma is here! Or "mama" as Joey says.
After church, talking to Grandpa, Beth & Shane on Skype.
Some mother and son bonding/silly time.
Went to Cora's for lunch, enjoyed some yummy bacon.
Going up the hill at Prairie Winds Park, giving Grandma a workout.
Taking a break from playing in the water. Man I love this kid.
xoxo
1 comment:
Ah ha!! Finally!! Lol. I had to delete the old link straight from my blog- and copy and paste the new one ;) The search engine still doesn't work-- but whatevs. Atleast I can link via my blog ;) Cute family photos. Looks like you're having fun with your MIL visiting. She seems sweet. Enjoy your visit. Maybe in 3 years we will see you all at the next family reunion!? ;)
Post a Comment