Here I am with my sister who planned my shower. I feel super big and I am finding it super hard to get comfy at night and sleep has become the enemy lately. But baby will be here in about 7 weeks so I'm excited for that! I am done work in about 4 weeks too! Yay!
xoxo
4 comments:
So sad I was called away at last minute and couldn't make it to your baby shower. I was so prepared to come!! Hope you had a wonderful time.
Looks like you got lot's of fun things. James was telling us about the little white shirt that your little man got. That's great. Hope there's a little pocket for the missionary tag we sent you. ; D
Ah, little Lem (or Gunner) is going to be here so soon!!!!
Love the picture. You have a great photographer. :)
what fun things did you get at your shower??? Have you picked out names yet?
Gunner.....do it Marni.....you knwo you WANT to.
Post a Comment