June 20, 2011

Baby Stuff!

Baby stuff is my weakness. It always has been, but its even worse now that I'm actually pregnant and he will be here before we know it. I bought some stuff on the weekend and I have my first baby shower this weekend and can't wait to see all the cute stuff that people have bought him.

My mother in law and sister in law wanted to buy something for the baby that we didn't already have but wanted and so they bought the swing for us. I'm so excited for it to come. It has been really hard to find one we like with the features we want with it too. We wanted one that was gender neutral and that could also plug in so we didn't have to rely on batteries since those can drain pretty quick sometimes.

Here is the swing that they bought for us:

Isn't it so cute?! I'm so excited for it to come and to get more baby stuff. I know its not for me, but I just how cute baby clothes are and little boys clothes are adorable!

P.S. Marysol and Dave had their twins yesterday and they are so cute! Makes me even more excited for this little guy to come.

2 comments:

CASSIE said...

HAHAHA! Your family has great taste in Baby stuff ;) Jon and I bought the EXACT swing for Brynnae too! She loves it, and already has "favorite" nature sound settings... We chose it for all of the same reasons you did too ;)
Have fun at the Shower this weekend!

Congrats to Dave & Marysol!! What a way to celebrate Fathers day :)

Mandy said...

Boy clothes are super cute nowadays.