Here is my belly at 25 weeks and 5 days.
I had my doctor's appointment yesterday and they weighed me, measured me and I got to hear his heart beat too. I weighed the same this time as I did at my last appointment, but their scale is way off from my one at home. Its showing me as weighing about 8 lbs more than my home scale is showing me. And from my last appointment it was over by 14 lbs. I like my scale better :) I was measuring at 26 weeks yesterday which isn't too bad since I will be 26 weeks on Saturday. She found his heartbeat really fast and it was at 157 bpm. He's moving lots and kicking and punching. J finally felt him last week and so did my sister. It is such a cool feeling. I love it. I have also not thrown up for two weeks straight! Woohoo! About time :) That is all I can think of to say today.
xoxo
1 comment:
Awww, love the belly!
Post a Comment