I love this picture of me and Ty. He is such an adorable, photogenic boy.
I love this little girl. She's not so little anymore but I still love her.
These girls are two of my best friends that I have been friends with since I was 12. Kendra has now moved back to Calgary and is close to having baby #2 which will be awesome to have her close and our babies close in age too. Jess died almost 4 years ago but will always be apart of our lives no matter what. This was the last picture that was taken of the three of us and it makes me happy because we were together.
This is my Ontario family. Even though they are far away, we find ways to connect and be closer. We talk on Skype and Facebook and we text with J's sister too. They make me happy because they welcomed me into their family, before I was even apart of it.
This picture makes me so incredibly happy because it makes it so much more real that there is a baby growing inside of me that is apart of both J and I.
This was one of the best days of my life when I married my best friend for time and all eternity. This was almost a year a half ago and was such an amazing day. I married J and we had some great people share in our day.
This is my dad's side of the family and this was taken last summer at Magrath Days. My grandpa (my dad's dad) would've been 100 years old had he still been alive, so we were privileged enough to be in the parade. We all had different colored shirts for each of the families and my cousin's husband had a semi that we all sat or stood on during the parade. It was awesome to have so much of the family there.
In my dad's family, there is an older half of the siblings and a younger half. My grandma was married prior to marrying my grandpa and my dad and his two younger sisters were born to my grandparents after my grandma had had 5 other children with her first husband. This pyramid was created almost 3 years ago at a family reunion and it is only missing 2 of my cousins from these younger families. We call ourselves the Hatcherleauleys and at our reunions we have rasberry patch parties and just have a lot of fun. I think this picture was taken prior to Kennedy falling off because of a bee.
This picture makes me happy because I love watching J with little kids. He is so great with kids and I know he will be a great dad to our baby and any future kids we may have.
Sorry for the picture overload. I tried to get a picture of my parents and siblings too, but my computer is being stupid. But just imagine a picture of them on here too, or just look a my previous posts :)
xoxo









No comments:
Post a Comment