April 4, 2011

Day 4

Something you are looking forward to...


I can't just pick one thing since there are so many things that I am looking forward to this year and especially in the next few months.

1. I am looking forward to Seminary being done. Don't get me wrong. I have really enjoyed teaching and have enjoyed learning more about the Doctrine & Covenants and Church History, but this early morning business is taking its toll on me.

2. I am looking forward to J being done school. Even though he just started, it will be nice for him to have his schooling completed, for now. Once he is done in June, he will be a journeyman electrician! Yay!

3. I am looking forward to being done work and going on maternity leave. I love my job and doing the things I do, but I'll be doing an even more important job when I'm done.

4. I am very much looking forward to the arrival of our baby boy. He is still to be named, but we still have time. I love feeling the movement in my stomach and can't wait until he actually kicks me and I'm not wondering if he did or not. I'll know for sure. I just can't wait to be a mom.

5. I am also looking forward to us moving to a different place. We are still unsure of where we'll be moving, but we will need to be in a different house before winter due to the fact that our basement suite is super cold in the winter. Part of it used to be a garage and when they renovated it, they didn't insulate it properly and a baby would not do good in that cold. We would to buy a house and we've been looking a bit, but not actively. So either before or after baby, we will be moving.

Its going to be a crazy few months for us, but I can't wait!

xoxo

No comments: