I work in a office/school and our staff consists of mostly females. There are some females that we work with that a few of us find need to dress more professional and less like they are going out to the bars or something like that.
There are times when we feel that if a girl looks a certain way and is interviewing for a position at our campus that they will be hired based on their looks, not their qualifications. This does not apply to everyone that gets hired at our campus, but it does apply to a few of them.
There are so many times where it makes me self conscious and I feel I need to check myself to make sure I'm not showing as much cleavage as them and that my clothing does not look like it was purchased at a lingerie store.
I would love to say something to them, or to their manager, but at the same time, I don't want to because I hate confrontation and stirring things up.
Any suggestions?
xoxo
March 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Go to HR! ... I'll go with you :D
Post a Comment