March 15, 2011

Birthday Boy!

Today is J's birthday! Happy Birthday baby! It is hard to believe that we have been together for almost four years and that we've been married for almost a year and a half and we have a baby on the way. Through it all, J has been so amazing. He has put up with my craziness and my quirkiness and even more now that I'm pregnant. The crazy hormones make me crazy and he just takes it all and is so supportive of it. He is an amazing husband and I know he will make an even better daddy and he will fall in love with our baby the instead he holds him/her in his arms. He is a natural with children and they just love him from the minute they meet him. He is a big kid himself so I think that really helps. I can't imagine my life without him and am so grateful for the blessing he continues to be in my life. Love you!

1 comment:

Nadia and Jarom Phillips said...

What a cute post! There really is no greater moment then seeing your husband see his baby for the first time! It is a memory I will cherish forever!
Im so excited for you guys!!!!