January 24, 2011

Sleep, Oh How I Love You!

With us now having church at 9 instead of 11, I find it easier to have an afternoon nap, and I love it. I had one yesterday and I slept for about two hours. It felt so good. 

This week, there is no seminary because we give them a week off for exams so they aren't so stressed out and I think it is also for us teachers too :)

I get an extra hour of sleep this week and I'm going to really enjoy it. Instead of being up at 5:30 am this week, I will be getting up around 6:30 am.
J's jeep is kind of out of commission and has been for the last three weeks so we've been a family of one vehicle and I have been taking him early to work before seminary and now this week I can take him to work for his regular time. He's been a great sport about getting up early with me even though I know he would rather sleep a lot longer, as would I :)

Happy Monday All!

xoxo


No comments: