I have taken the plunge... I have officially joined a gym. We have Fitness Plus right across the street from us and I went there today after work and I really liked it there and they were so nice, so I have now joined it. It was a really good deal and she gave me the student price since I work at a school and she said that if/when J decides to join that he can get the same price.
Because I joined the day of visit, I also get free personal training, which includes a nutrition plan and a program to fit my needs. She said that she'll work out a program that will work in cardio and weight training and that will help with my weight loss.
I'm really excited to get going on this. I'll be sure to take progress pictures!
xoxo
August 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I'm really excited for you too! I think I might have to join you! Well, just for a day because I'm not paying for a membership!
Yay....good for you Honey. That Rocks!!!
I joined a gym straight after coming from a doctor's appointment that the doctor told me that I was going to die. I was crying when I went into the place & they didn't give me any kind of a deal.
Good luck!!!
That's awesome! I've actually been thinking of doing the same thing this last week since I'm very close to a few good gyms. Maybe I will now... and maybe we can go work out together sometime!! :)
It is really nice there and you can also bring a guest, just not the same one every day!
I forgot to mention that the option I picked I am not on a contract, so I can cancel my membership at any time. Bonus!
That is so awesome! Good for you Marni. I know when I exercise (not always to loose weight but just to be healthier) I really do feel better. Try not to focus on the numbers so much. I find when I think about them, it stresses me out more. You might be totally different, but that's just my 2 cents...lol. Have fun and GOOD LUCK! I know you'll do great!
woweee you go girl! That is so awesome! I hope you enjoy the work outs! It sounds like you got one great deal!
Good job! That gym seems really nice. I sometimes go for massages there. My biggest advice on working out is, give it at least a month. The first month totally sucks because it's really hard and you wont see many results, but after that, you will have developed the habit of going and you'll start to see amazing results, so stick with it!! :)
Post a Comment