Wow... I absolutely loved General Conference. I do every year but this year just seemed more special to me. I loved how they talked mostly about mothers and families and the family unit. It definitely has new meaning to me now that me and J are our own little family. It puts things into perspective on what we need to do to help our family grow in the Gospel and just in general.
I loved President Monson's talks. I just love how personable he is and I love that he has such a great sense of humor and such a love for the Gospel and for all the members of the Church. It means so much to me to know that there is someone out there other than my family and friends that cares about me and is concerned for my well-being.
How blessed we are to have these great men leading our Church to where it is meant to be.
April 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment