Yesterday I went to take my passport information in to finally get my passport changed to my married name. I went to Service Canada at Marlborough Mall since it is super close to work but the lady said I would have to wait an hour before I could see someone. (lame) So I then went downtown to the Harry Hays building, got my number, got to the agent and then realized that I had forgotten to bring my current passport. So I went home, grabbed my passport, then went back to work and then went back to the Harry Hays building after work. Lots of driving for a little thing. J met me downtown since he missed one of the busses and didn't feel like waiting for the next one. I got all my passport stuff taken care of and should have it in two weeks! The only thing I don't like is my picture. I hate taking the passport pictures, I always look so awful in them.
When we got home, we did some cleaning up around the house and then I set to reorganizing our movies and seasons. I had a big collection of movies before me and J got married and then when we combined our movies we found some doubles and have since added more to our collection. I have this thing for having movies in alphabetical order and also keeping a list on my computer so I know what movies we have and that way we stay away from the doubles. Well after compiling the list yesterday, we have 340 DVDs and 20 different shows (with a total of 85 seasons).
That is so crazy. When I saw that, I couldn't believe it. So if you feel like borrowing any movies, let me know and I'll let you know if I have it :)
March 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Can you post your list online?? lol, I have been desperately needing a new tv series to watch. And, do you have "Say Anything"?
Haha, sorry, but you offered. ;)
I need to come over and borrow some!
I don't have Say Anything. My sister does though:)
Send me your e-mail and I'll e-mail you the list :)
That is a lot of movies! I'm impressed!
Post a Comment