So I have made some progress with the thank you cards :) My dad printed off our return address labels for me and I got more thank you cards and have begun the process :) It may take some time, but I have brought them to work to work on during my break so I think I can get a few or more each day and because they are in my desk, it will give me motivation to get them done so that they are out of my desk :)
Oh and J starts school in a week a half! He is going to SAIT for two months for his third year apprenticeship. It sucks that he will be in school and losing out on the money from work, but he will get EI and once he is done school he will get a raise! Yay for more money!
More money is good, especially since we are trying to get rid of our debt so we can focus on saving more money for a place of our own. Besides the work things that I have recently purchased with my credit cards, they are completely paid off. So now the focus is J's credit card and his Jeep payment will be done in May so once his credit card is done, we will be completely debt free :) Our goal is to be debt free by July and I really think that we can make our goal.
February 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment