December 15, 2009

Am I A Good Person?

Yes, I know it's amazing, another post from me :)

Last night, me and J went to the mall to get a fireproof box and a filing cabinet so we can be more organized and plus we don't want to have another incident of things of value stolen, which I think is understandable. If you don't think it is, then you have your car broken into and your wallet stolen within two weeks of each other and then we'll talk.

After we were done at the mall, we went to Montana's for dinner. Montana's is one of my favorite restaurants and I absolutely LOVE their four cheese spinach dip. It is sooo delicious, I highly recommend it to anyone. I'm not a big spinach fan, but I love this dip and the chips that are with it make it that much more delicious.


After we were done our dinner, we got back in the car and drove not even two minutes to get across the parking lot so we could be closer to the movie theatre. We went and saw The Blind Side. It is based on the true story of Michael Oher, who now plays for the Baltimore Ravens at the age of 23. It goes through his life and he had such a hard life. I'm not going to give away the movie since I really think everyone should see it. It has such a good message and it really makes you think, which I think are some of the best movies to see. 



After watching that movie, which by the way I would go see again and will definitely buy when it comes out on video, it made me think and ask the question, Am I A Good Person? Sometimes I wonder if I am being the best kind of person that I can be and what I can do to make sure I am a doing the things that will help me be a better person.

What are your thoughts on this question? How would you answer this about yourself and about me? What do you think makes a good person? How do I know if I am being a good person?

No comments: