Yesterday I was on Facebook and looking at people's statuses and I came across one from a lady in my mom's ward. This is what her status said:
...thinks that Lori Dudley is the ROCK AWESOMEST person in the universe right now. How could I not think that after the million cookie drop-off last night. I love you Lori.
After I read that, I called my mom to see if the status was about her since it is possible for there to be more than one Lori Dudley. My mom said that she did make some cookies to be taken there for her and laughed when I read the status to her.
That status is so true. My mom is really super awesome and she makes some of the best cookies ever! I have learned so much from my mom over the years and I'm so grateful for everything she has taught me and continues to teach me. I don't know what I would do without her.

I love you Mom! I'm so glad to be your daughter!
2 comments:
Uhm, yeah she is! And she passed it on to you guys!
your mom is great. I was really shocked that when we lived in Calgary that we were included in the amazing christmas goodies that your mom makes. you have a great mom!
Post a Comment