February 3, 2013

Progress So Far

Some of you have already seen the progress that I've put up on Facebook but I thought I would post the pictures on here as well. We have a whole new little boy in such a short time already of using this stuff. We started seeing results as soon as the next day. He is sleeping through the night, scratching way less and is actually liking bath time!


Here he is after the first night. Already seeing major changes in his face. 

This was on Friday and again, more changes. 

Yesterday, we went to Costco and he is actually in short sleeves in public! That is a major change. Because of the scratching, we could only put him in long sleeves. 


And here are my two handsome boys today after Stake Conference. We had so many people comment on how good Joey was looking and the progress it has made in such a short time. 

It definitely is a blessing to see it happen so quickly and I hope that it will continue to work like this. I have to give him the antibiotics 4 times a day and he is so good with it. The antihistamine he only gets at bedtime but he hates taking it. Based on smell, I would rather take the antihistamine because the antibiotic smells awful lol. He is a much happier little boy and his silliness is definitely coming out more that he is so happy. He's been a happy boy anyways, but he's more happy now :) 

xoxo

3 comments:

M said...

I HATE the smell of antibiotics as well. He looks so good! Im glad its working out well for him.

CASSIE said...

Ahh! YEAH JOEY!!

Amber said...

You have such a sweet little boy. I'm glad that the antibiotics are working!