- I haven't had pop since September
- before Christmas, I lost about 10 lbs, and then gained four back during Christmas, but I'm back to losing weight. A few girls from my ward and I walk at the church once a week.
- I started doing stuff on the Wii this week. I've done it every day since Wednesday. I thought I should do something to get me ready for our treadmill coming in a few weeks :)
- started drinking green smoothies. Do you drink them? What do you put in them? I put strawberries, banana, spinach, flaxseed and almond milk.
- I used to use Herbal Essence shampoo but then I decided to go back to Tresemme. What do you use? What do you recommend?
- we are looking at going on a trip for J's birthday in March (the big 3-0). we were thinking either Vegas or Dominican, or just anywhere we can get a good price and have a good time for a week.
- I think that is all for now. I would love your comments and opinions :)
xoxo
January 26, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
DISNEYLAND!!!
Green smoothies are a FAV in our house!
Try this one:
-Handful of Kale
-Rolled Oats
-Frozen raspberries
-Chocolate protein powder
-Plain Greek yogurt
-Almond milk
OR
-Fresh pineapple
-Frozen mangos
-Frozen peaches
-1 Orange
-Plain Greek yogurt
-Vanilla protein powder
-Coconut Oil
Super yummy! Sometimes we add flaxseed too!
Nicely done on the exercising & eating goals! I love my treadmill- you'll love yours soon enough too :)
And as for travel... Hmmm... Alaska Cruise!? HAHA
Oops! Forgot to add skim milk to the last recipe ;)
Good for you on the pop! That's a huge accomplishment.
Yay for the treadmill!
I do not drink green smoothies. I drink normal ones though...
I really like Rusk shampoo. I buy it at winners in big big bottles.
I love trips! Are you taking little J? Somewhere hot would be nice.
Thanks for the recipes Cass.
Kenny, it'll just be me and J for this next trip. Joey will be staying with my mom and dad.
We hopefully will end up going somewhere hot, if we can get a good price :)
Post a Comment