August 16, 2012

Joey Turned 1!

I know this post is a few weeks overdue, but better late than never :)

Joey turned 1 on August 4th and we had a party for him. We had a Sesame Street themed party and had a great time.

Here are some pictures from that day:

Lucy & her mom and dad came to celebrate

Present time!

Marysol & Kayla

Everyone enjoying food

All the kids liking Joey`s presents

More presents to like

So many presents!

Presents for all to enjoy

Joey & his Granny 

Joey & his Grandma (all the way from Ontario)

Cupcakes I made

Joey`s cupcake that J did

First taste

All over!
The goody bags Kristi & I made 

I still can`t believe my baby boy is 1 already. He loves all the presents he got for his birthday and to make his birthday even better, he took his first steps that day too. He`s getting better every day with walking and I`m sure he`ll be doing all on his own in no time. 

xoxo

No comments: