I know it has been a long time since I have posted, but there has been a lot going on since I had my gallbladder removed.
The day I got released from the hospital, we signed the final offer papers for a house that we were interested in and we got possession for the house on May 11th. We are officially home owners :)
After I got home from the hospital, we ended up living with my parents for three weeks since I wasn't able to lift Joey and needed to recover and J needed to work, especially with the new house and all, so my awesome parents offered to let us stay at their house.
It was great to have help with Joey and just everything else. It was a little weird being back at my parents though since it has been almost three years since I have lived there.
We are now in our new house and setting stuff up and trying to find a spot for everything. It is still a little weird that we have a house that is ours but it is also nice that we won't have to pay rent to anyone anymore :)
J's mom and sister are here for ten days so they have also been helping out with the house stuff and of course spending time with the munchkin since they haven't seen him in person since October. We Skype but of course that isn't the same as in person.
I'll try and post some pictures of the house later when I get a chance after some of the craziness dies down. (I'm hosting bridal showers for my sister this weekend and next weekend so I have to get the house ready and make some food)
xoxo
May 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment