- He eats solids now and loves to eat. So far we have introduced rice cereal, carrots, green beans, apple sauce, bananas and sweet potatoes which we introduced yesterday and he loves them already. When I first introduced the fruit to him, he would make the funniest faces so I decided to combine the two and he loved it so much better
- He can sit up on his own and he is getting a lot better at not falling over, although it still will happen.
- He can roll from his tummy to his back, but still has some work to do from his back to to his tummy. He will go to the side but that's as far as he goes so far.
- No crawling yet, but he will move around using his legs backwards but still no use of the arms yet.
- He is getting the hang more of tummy time, but you have to catch it at the right time for his mood for him to be okay for awhile there
- Teeth!!! Yes teeth! Not one, but two teeth have arrived. I have yet to actually see them, but I can sure feel them, and they hurt lol
- He is getting really good and recognizing me and J and we have been getting him to look for us lately and it is getting better
- He loves his daddy and gets so excited when he sees him. I love watching the two of them together.
That is all I can think of right now. I love my boys. They make it all worth it.
xoxo
p.s. J and I got memberships for the gym across the street from us and yesterday was our first workout. I'm hoping this will help us become healthier for ourselves and our family.
p.p.s Please follow my blog! I love followers and comments!
p.p.s Please follow my blog! I love followers and comments!
No comments:
Post a Comment