Tonight I participated in the Fiber1 Chill Challenge at CrossIron Mills.
Because I don't have a vehicle on Wednesday nights, due to J having YM, my awesome momma took me and Joey to CrossIron.
The person that was supposed to take the walkers wasn't able to come so they gave me the option of walking in the mall, which I was totally up for :)
It made it so I could walk with my mom and Joey inside and stay warm while still exercising. We walked pretty much around the entire mall in a loop and had a great conversation. Joey did great too in his stroller watching everyone.
Thanks M for getting me to do this! Hope you feel better and know I missed your company tonight!
Xoxo
February 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Marni!!
I am so proud of you for doing this! You have inspired me to find one in Edmonton and participate in it! Good for you for taking some time to bond with your momma and get some exercise! I bet your mom was glad she could be with you and participate with you in such a great way :)
Merr
Post a Comment