December 21, 2011

Christmas Came Early For Me!

A little while ago, J told me that I was going to be getting a few presents early for Christmas. I of course got excited. Last weekend, he told me that I was going to be getting three presents. He kept giving me some clues that were not helping me at all. They just kept confusing me even more. He was enjoying it I think, definitely more than I was. 


Finally, Monday came, which is when he said I was going to be getting them. He gave me one to open when he came home from work. He said it was from Joey, so my neck wouldn't be cold. I opened the present and I found a Canada scarf and wrapped in the scarf were Lindor chocolates (the red package). 
We then went for dinner at Montana's and then headed to the train station. Instead of opening the presents there, he made me carry them. We got on the train and then transferred downtown. He let me open another present and it was tickets to the World Junior's Exhibition Game with Canada vs. Finland!

We got the Saddledome and then I got to open the last present, which was two jerseys, one for him and one for me. 

These are the new jerseys for this year. They are for the 30th anniversary. 

We went to the game, it was awesome! Canada won 3-1, which made it even better!

I have the best husband ever!

xoxo

No comments: