October 5, 2011

Two Months!

Joey is two months old now! We went yesterday for his two month shots and I think he did great. Of course he cried, but he calmed down really quick and only had a few fussy times during the day. He went to bed at 9:30 and slept until 7:40 this morning. I love when he sleeps for 9-10 hours. He sleeps anywhere from 6 to 10 hours a night and then will go back down for another 3-4 hours once I feed him.

We are leaving for Ontario tomorrow and we'll be gone for a few weeks. I'm excited to have a vacation and that we'll be able to spend time as a family. It's kind of sad that we have to leave the province to be able to spend time as a family, but thats what happens when you have a hubby that works lots of overtime. He's been so busy and working crazy hours lately that I hardly see him. It sucks to not see him as much, but I know its helping provide for our family and he's banked enough hours to pay for when we are in Ontario, so it is all worth it.

We are going to do a bunch of relaxing and also a few day trips. We are going to go to Ottawa and Montreal for a day and we are also going to leave Joey with my in laws and go to Toronto for the football game and spend the night too. Then we are having a little get together at J's parents' house for people to meet Joey and then we are having his blessing on the Sunday. I wish that our two provinces were closer so that all of my family could be there for it, but unfortunately that is not the case.

I may not have time to blog while we are there, but I will make sure to blog about our trip when we get back. And I will have lots of pictures of Joey in his awesome outfit that we have put together for him for his blessing. :)

xoxo

No comments: