September 22, 2011

Baby Pool Winners

Yes I am a big slacker on here and I know you are all waiting to hear about my labour experience and don't you worry, I will get to that... eventually :)

Thank you to all of those that put in their guesses for the baby pool. There are two winners.

Kristi guessed Joey's weight (7 lbs 12 oz) and M guessed the date (August 4).

So ladies, let me know what you would like and I will get you it :)

xoxo

p.s. I plan to work on the labour details over the next week or so. but to hold you off until then, here is a picture of my sweet baby boy who is 7 weeks old today and as of his check up on Monday, weighs 10 lbs 6 oz and is 24 inches long. He is 3 and a half inches longer and almost 3 lbs bigger :)

1 comment:

Megan D, said...

He is such a cutie Marni!