My cousin Ruban has started a blog to write about his journey with his tumor that has been found in his hip. He has found out that it is blood cancer and they are just waiting to find out which one.
Reading his blog has made me think a lot about the attitude that my friend Jessica had about her cancer. It also makes me look at how my attitude is when I'm faced with challenging things in my life. I am amazed at his attitude and outlook on life and how he is coping with it.
If you ever feel like you need to be lifted up, I encourage you to read his blog here.
He does have his down times but who wouldn't with cancer or any illness.
Hope you all had a great Easter weekend!
xoxo
p.s. haven't thrown up in 6 days
p.p.s. Kendra had her baby girl on Saturday morning! Welcome to the world Preslee Layne!
April 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing your cousin's blog link. I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers. Cancer is a horrible horrible thing. I have watched too many family members go through it. However, having said that....I've come to realize that those who have been given the trial of cancer....are pretty much the most amazing people ever!!! As you stated "inspiring". We sure can learn a lot from them. At least I do. I am so grateful for that.
Post a Comment