Growing up we did a lot of family trips in the States and I've been around a lot of Alberta and parts of BC. Then I met J. J is from Ontario and now thanks to him, I have been to three provinces.
This is us on the September Long Weekend at Lake Ontario 3 years ago I think.
For our one year anniversary, we went to Mexico and stayed at the Rachkewich's condo in Mazatlan. We loved it. And we didn't want to leave, him more than me.
In 2008, I was sent to Fremont, California to do some training for work and I had a king size bed to myself so I took some pictures of me jumping on the bed... don't judge me. :) My sister (and J) is the only person in my family that hasn't been to California and she has always wanted to go there. My dad served his mission there and they went back when my brother was a baby and then my dad and brother went to a photography conference in Las Vegas and went to California then too. Kristi's bf Justin is currently serving his mission in California too.
Last May Long Weekend, we went to Vancouver & Victoria and had a great time. The water was so cold but we had a great time and we were also able to go to the newly dedicated temple while we were there.
We love going on trips and can't wait to go on some more family trips with our little munchkin. We're planning on going to Ontario in October and J wants to show me Ottawa and Quebec City & Montreal so I'll be able to add another province to my list :)
xoxo




No comments:
Post a Comment