Something that stresses me out...
This is a hard one to think of because there is a lot of stuff that can stress me out in life.
I think right now something that stresses me out is making sure things are taken care of at work before I go on maternity leave. With my job there is a lot of stuff that I'm involved with for organizing events and such and that includes our convocation ceremonies. They happen every September and since I'll be on mat leave when it happens, I have to make sure that most of the ceremony, if not all of it is all organized prior to my leaving.
I will also have to help train someone to do the things that I do, and we still don't know who will be taking my place. Should be interesting.
xoxo
April 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'll take your job! :)
Post a Comment