April 13, 2011

Day 13

Goals

I have a lot of goals I think...

Here are a few of them...

- have a healthy pregnancy
- buy a house - preferably before baby, but if its after baby that will be okay too
- have a healthy family - better eating and more excercising for all
- read my scriptures better
- be more organized, less hoarding (my husband says I'm a hoarder, which I don't want to be)
- etc.

I can't think of anything else right now but that will do for now.

xoxo

2 comments:

juliette pouwer said...

we could help with the buying a house goal :D can you wait till next year? ours will be available in about 1 year.

Marni & James said...

thanks Juliette. Unfortunately, no we can't wait until next year. We will need to move before winter because our place isn't insulated the best and won't be good for baby.