March 23, 2011

First Choking Hazard?

My mom had purchased two pillows from the dollar store, one pink and one blue, depending on what we ended up having. Super cute pillow, and then we read the tag. See the second picture...

*I know my mom didn't buy this to harm baby. It is super cute and I know he will love his first present from his Granny


4 comments:

The Stanfords said...

Yeah, babies can't have pillows. I wouldn't advise using crib bumpers or quilts either. Just a warm sleeper and light blanket if it's chilly. Another way to prevent SIDS is to get a baby monitor with a motion sensor that goes under the mattress (angelcare I think).

Lori A. said...

So sorry Marn. I meant no harm to GB. I guess that will have to be his 3rd birthday present.

Kendra said...

Well ... Brookey is 2 and uses a pillow every night. Ever since she moved into her big girl bed :)
Also, just because baby boy can't sleep with it doesn't mean baby boy can't play with it when he gets a little older!

CASSIE said...

I think the pillow is meant to be "decorative" and not for actual use ;) And as for the "choking hazard" part, I also think it was in reference to the actual price tag itself as its attached with a string. Its not part of the said pillow and should be removed. So like you said, I don't think Auntie L meant any harm :) But I can understand your confusion with the contradiction of the product ;) Its super cute though!