Bulk Barn!
Some exciting news folks! Bulk Barn is coming to Calgary! Its going to be by the Dollarama and Safeway on 32nd/36th. I'm not sure when it'll be done but I'm super excited that we will have one here. I've only ever been to the one in Lethbridge and I thought it was wonderful. Woohoo!
It opens March 18th :) Next Friday!
Happy Monday All!
xoxo
4 comments:
I love the bulk barn!!
Oooo, I've never been to Bulk Barn BUT i've heard great things!
I know they are building one in Okotoks to, so i'll have to go check it out!
We LOVE LOVE LOVE the bulk barn!!! It's very difficult to NOT go everytime we go to Wal-Mart (it's in the same mall area). It's the perfect place to go to make nutless trail mix (Tanner has nut allergies so we make a seed trail mix that's yummier than a nut trail mix) because you can get it all in bulk for really inexpensive.
i saw it on Saturday night, I had to go and peek in the window. I'm sooooo excited!!!
Post a Comment