Lately I've been drawing a blank on what I can blog about.
So I am looking to you my readers for help on what I can write about.
I am open to ideas and suggestions, as many as you want to give :)
Please help :)
xoxo
January 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
-Post some "date" night ideas for couples for Valentines day!?
-Talk about how Seminary is going as its nearing to a close this year!?
-Write up a list of 30 random things about yourself!?
-Post a "picture tour" of your home!?
-Link to a craft sight... Do the craft yourself, then show us your version!?
-Do a simple service for 3 different people. Tell us what you did for service, and not for whom!?
-Bake or Cook something you've never done before... show us pictures of the step by step process!?
-Share a random heartwarming story you found via Youtube; on a topic that is close to your heart!?
Hows that for starters!? :)
The 10 days thing I just did on my blog was fun...
i am taking cassie's ideas!
do a picture a week of what you do.
that's all i can think of! all i post of pics of my nephews and nieces! ha ha...
Post a Comment