What would you do if you won the lottery?
We had this discussion at work yesterday for some reason. We were sitting around talking about credit cards and kids and then for some reason we talked about the lottery and what we would do with the money if we won.
So my question to my awesome readers is:
What would you do with the money if you won the lottery?
Note: I don't buy lottery tickets, nor would I ever, but I like the hypothetical sometimes :)
December 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I would pay off debt, buy a house, buy a vacation house, buy my dream car... which isn't very practical... I would pay off my current car... aaaaannnddd... travel around the world :)... then retire.
Pay off all mine and matt's family's debt and pay off ours as well and build a modest home. Also we would put some towards savings and retirement. If it was in the hundreds of millions (like $649 million) I would donate it some of it to charity or annonymously donate/give it to someone in need (in addition to paying off debts etc.)
This would have to be, of course, if someone else gave me the ticket because buying a lottery ticket is the same as gambling...we don't do it ; )
Post a Comment