duck. duck. goose.
Last night at Cubs we had the boys play duck duck goose and they loved playing it so I decided I would have my seminary kids play it this morning after our lesson was done. And that is what we did. And they loved it. I love playing games that I played as a kid because it brings me back to my childhood a bit.
This morning they kind of did it full contact a bit, so it was a little different than the Cubs, but they had fun and they said they want to do it again sometime so I'll probably do it with them at least once before the holidays.
Only a week and a half left of seminary before Christmas break!
xoxo
2 comments:
You do cubs AND seminary???
Yeah I do. Cubs is only once a week so its not as much prep work for it as there is for seminary.
Post a Comment