Growing up I was really blessed to have a mom that loved Christmas music and shared her love with her children. Because of that, I have come to know some great classics and some fun songs to get me in the Christmas spirit. My mom has the best collection of Christmas albums that I am extremely jealous about.
I've been listening to Lite 96 every time I'm in the car because they play Christmas music all the time so I get to hear a bunch of great songs. There is one song that gets me every time I hear it and I love hearing it. Christmas Shoes. It has such a great meaning and is so touching. I love it!
What are your favorite Christmas songs to hear every year?
One of my favorite albums that my mom has is Barbara Mandrell's Christmas At Our House. This is one of the awesome songs from that album.
Enjoy! Happy Tuesday!
xoxo
December 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment