I know I missed my Friday video post so you will again get two today. We went to the Stamps game on Friday and watched them cream Hamilton. It was such a good game. One of my favorite parts about going to the Stamps game is that they play Sweet Caroline and they stop the music and the whole crowd sings it. Its awesome. I couldn't find a good enough clip of something similar, so I got the clip from Glee of Puck singing the song.
One other thing that I have really come to love so much more at sports events is the singing of our National Anthem. A few years ago it was hard to even hear if anyone besides me was singing at games, but lately, you can hear the entire stadium or at least a good portion of them, singing the anthem. I love it!
xoxo
November 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment