Here it is :) Me with bangs.
I had to take the picture in the mirror since J is asleep and I wanted to make sure it wasn't blurry and an awful picture.
tell me what you think!
xoxo
P.S. Harry Potter was awesome!
November 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute! Definitely suits you :)
Very sassy! Did you get colour and cut as well!? I like the style she did with the straightener... It frames your face very nicely ;)
Your hair stylist knew what she was doing :)
Just remember... you need to stay up on the bangs more frequently than the hair cut... be sure to get a "trim" once in a while. It grows out fast!
Thanks girls. Cass, nope no color or cut. Just a trim and then the bangs. I've never dyed my hair. Lately its just been going darker brown for some reason.
I got my cousin Tracy to do it. She did great!
Post a Comment