November 29, 2010

Cry baby

For as long as I can remember, I've been a cry baby when it comes to watching some movies or tv shows. I get teary-eyed and some of the oddest parts in a show. I know crying is good for you and all but sometimes it would be nice to not bawl every time you watched a certain movie.

Am I the only that this happens to?

What movies/tv shows can make you tear up and bawl incessantly? (I think that is the right word for this)

Don't get me wrong, I love having a good cry every once in awhile, so I'm also welcome to movies and tv shows that are good for that too :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wait until you have kids!

Susan said...

Oprah has been making me cry lately. Everytime someone tells her that she is great I cry. Weird I know.

Kristi Beth said...

Whenever people get married or have babies on TV I cry. Especially The Office. Every time I watch the wedding episode, I cry.
Also, "I Am Sam". I bawl like a baby every single time I watch that.

Mandy said...

Glee gets me EVERY week!