Next week, me and Kristi are going to get our hair trimmed/cut by our cousin Tracy and I've decided that I want to get bangs. Not the full bangs, just the side ones. I haven't had bangs since I was 6 years old, because that is when I decided to grow them out.
What do you think about me with bangs?
I am very open to any thoughts you may have on what you think I will look like!
xoxo
November 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think they will look good. And in answer to your question on my post last night, yes, I think the way I did mine yesterday would look good.
Do it!
My advice is to tell Tracy what you want to do and then see if she thinks it will look good. She is usually bang on! I'm sure she'll do a great job-I have never had anything but a great haircut from her. Aren't we lucky to have her? :) Can't wait to see pics!!!
You know Marn. You will look good with bangs, without bangs, hairy, bald, whatever. As long as your face is part of the picture.
Post a Comment