October 11, 2010

One Year of Eternity

It is hard to believe that one year ago I was married for time and all eternity to my best friend and the love of my life. This last year has flown by so fast that it is almost like a blur. It has been such a great year and I can't wait for the many years to come with him and for the rest of our lives together.

Right now, listening to him snoring and asleep on the couch (he can fall asleep anywhere), I can't help but love him even more for all he does for me and how he is always trying to keep me happy and do everything he can to make sure I am okay. I am so lucky and blessed to have him in my life and for the rest of my life and into eternity.

We are loving spending this anniversary in Mazatlan. When we get back I'll be sure to do a post about our amazing trip and of course on how amazing the Rachkewich/Trim/Bangerter families are :) We love you guys!

P.S. And a big yay shout out to my bestie who is expecting her second child! So excited for another baby Trim!

P.P.S Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving! I am sad that we are yet again missing it so I will be making up for it by buying me some pumpkin pie and whipping cream for me to enjoy and devour! :)

xoxo

2 comments:

Amanda said...

The first year was the hardest for us, but we are so much closer now because of it. Hope you guys are having fun.

Wes

child of the universe said...

What a fun anniversary! I didn't realize! Congrats guys! Yeah for the years to come!!