With Mexico being just around the corner and with me losing weight here and there, I've been wanting to get a new swimsuit or two. My sister told me awhile back about this site in the States that does modest swim suits at decent prices. That is so hard to find up here, so I'm glad she told me about it. I've been looking at the different suits they have and have found two that I like.
You should check out their site if you want a new suit!
To make things even better, they have a 50% off sale right now until Monday.
Tell me what you think of my two choices!
I also found a one piece that I like but they don't have it in my size right now. Here it is:
Happy Thursday Everyone!
5 comments:
I have the second swim suit. I LOVE it! I like the second one...I'm not huge on yellow
thanks marni! i just bought one! :) great tip.
Lovin' the polka dot one!
Darn it... they don't have one my size either ;) Let me know when they do! Hehe...
P.S I think you would look nice in the stripes :)
I have the polka dot one too! I love it. I also bought it on last year's (or maybe it was two years ago) sale. But at a different store on line. I am really liking all the modest clothing you can find now on-line. I am sure most of it's LDS owned...but everybody is looking for modest stuff now. Thanks for sharing yet another great store!
thanks for sharing! i like the polka dot one piece and the yellow one too...might have to get one (or two) myself :)
Post a Comment