September 9, 2010

No Calling Past 9pm...

With seminary just around the corner, I have to change my sleeping habits. I guess I will be following the counsel in the Doctrine & Covenants 89 about early to bed, early to rise for the first time ever. My goal is to be in bed by, or before 9pm every night so that I can get up between 5 or 5:30am to get ready for seminary and work. I did it last night and I really don't remember the last time I went to bed that early, unless I wasn't feeling well.

If you want to call the Scott home, do so before 9pm :)

Also with seminary, we have in-service meetings with all the teachers in the Stake and Brother Yee who is the seminary coordinator every 3rd Friday of every month, which is next Friday. I will need a substitute for those Fridays. And I need one for next week, so if you know of anyone that would be willing to teach my kids next Friday, let me know :)

2 comments:

Mandy said...

How about 9:05???? LOL!

M said...

Good luck with Seminary Marni. And dont worry, most of us follow the commmon etiquette of not calling before 9am or AFTER 9pm. Hopefully people clue in pretty fast....lol.