August 23, 2010

End of Week 1

I have now hit 25 followers! Thanks to my momma for helping me do that! :)

I have finished one full week of workouts now. I worked out four days last week and hopefully I'll be able to keep up with the four days a week.

This is what my workout entails:

Cardio 5-10 minutes
Wall Ball Squats (fitness ball on back against wall) 2 sets of 15
Stationary Lunges (can use dumbbells too) 2 sets of 15
Leg Extensions (lifting 20 lbs) 2 sets of 15
Leg Curls (lifting 50 lbs) 2 sets of 15
Shoulder Raises ( I think thats what its called, no weight) 2 sets of 15
Dumbbell raises (in front and to the side, 5 lbs) until I am exhausted
Plank (for as long as I can hold it)
Crunches 2 sets of 15
Bicycle Crunches 2 sets of 15
(repeat Plank, Crunches & Bicycle Crunches)
Cardio 30 minutes
Stretches

That is my workout that I do every day. Once I hit 20 workouts, they remeasure me and then adjust my program.

I weighed myself this morning and I have lost 1 lb. But when I weighed myself last week on Thursday, I had lost 2 lbs., so I think we'll just have to wait and see a few more weeks how it goes.

I am still going and I'm not going to stop :)

4 comments:

child of the universe said...

go you!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are so awesome Marni! That is seriously a great workout plan! :)
And I'm envious of your 25 followers... heh ;)

Prete Family said...

You can do it Marn! It seems so hard right now, but as soon as you start seeing the numbers fall, you will be addicted. Hang in there-I know you are going to do great!!! Love you. <3

Freya said...

Way to go Marn!
I am looking forward to starting up my routine again in September...
Keep it up!