June 25, 2010

100th Post!

I can't believe that I am finally at 100 posts on my blog. I have been writing on this for just over a year and so much has happened since I started this blog.

In my previous post, I mentioned that I had hurt my foot while hiking last Saturday. Well I went to the doctor on Monday with my mom and the doctor said that I have a ligament strain. It isn't broken or fractured, which is good, but it is still swollen. I took some pictures just so you could see how swollen my foot was. Today it isn't too bad. I'm really close to wearing shoes that aren't flip flops! Yay!


This is my left foot. This is what my feet are supposed to look like. Well what I'm used to them looking like anyways. :)

And this is what my right foot looked like on Tuesday... Super swollen...

Hope you are all having a fabulous Friday and are enjoying the gorgeous weather out there! Enjoy the weekend!  

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Happy 100th post! super exciting!