May 3, 2010

Weird Dreams?

So me and Crystal were talking about weird dreams because we both had them this weekend and I thought I would tell you what mine was basically about. I never remember my dreams and the fact that I still remember it, is pretty crazy. So here goes :)

Last night wasn't the greatest night for my sleep. I went to bed, had a little bit of a stomachache and then I woke up at 2am, was super cold and felt like I was going to throw up. I put in some buddy bags (wheat bags), and was really close to the toilet, just in case. I got the buddy bags, went back to bed, then went right back to the toilet, but again nothing happened. I said a quick prayer and then went back to bed. I fell asleep and then J woke me up when he was going to work so we could have prayers. I went to the bathroom, and then went back to sleep. So I slept in today, I woke up when I was supposed to be at work, so I got up and got ready and then got to work.

So here is my dream: I've been falling asleep listening to Twilight books and right now I'm listening to the last one. There is a character in there named Sam and there is also a Sam on the Biggest Loser (one of my favorite shows). For some reason, my dream was a mixture of the Biggest Loser people and Twilight people. For those of you that read Twilight, you will understand what this means when I say it was about imprinting. lol Such a weird dream.




What are some of your weird dreams? Any that you wouldn't mind sharing?

P.S. This is my 90th post!

No comments: