So my once very busy May 1st is now not so very busy. The only thing that is set in stone for us now for tomorrow is the baptism for Corey's friend that we are planning on going to.
The highway clean-up got postponed until next weekend and my work thing got postponed until June when we are going to have an indoor event, that way it doesn't matter what the weather.
I'm kind of glad that we don't have a crazy day tomorrow. I hate those days sometimes, especially when it is on the weekends.
I am glad it is the weekend though. One of my complaints about the weekends are that they never seem long enough for me to get stuff done that I want to. Maybe tomorrow will be that day.
Tonight, we are going to the Hitmen game. I'm so excited! It is the first game of their next series and if they win this series, they are on their way to the Memorial Cup!
I am a hard core Flames fan, and it sucks when they lose and when they don't make it to the playoffs, but I like that we can be happy for at least one of the Calgary teams so far this year!
We got great seats too and at a great price. That is one thing that I love about Hitmen games. You can sit fairly close, and not have to pay an arm and a leg. We are sitting just off of center ice and like the second row from the front :)
Should be a great time!
What are your plans for the weekend? Anything big and major?
April 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have fun at the hitmen game tonight! Get a pocket dawg...they are amazing. I'm craving one right now!
Post a Comment