In our family, we started last year during the hockey playoffs to do hockey pools. We don't do it for any money, just bragging rights.
Since playoffs are starting up again we need to get our teams together. We are allowed 12 players from any team that is in the playoffs and then we get points based on how they do and even more points if they make it to the final round.
Last year, my dad, who is not into hockey at all, won. Major upset. lol
So I think my team is pretty well all done, the only thing I need is a team name.
Last year, my team name was Marni's Monstrosity.
Please comment on what you think my team name should be. Here are the players I have chosen for my team:
Patrick Kane - Chicago
Jonathan Toews - Chicago
Marian Hossa - Chicago
Joe Thornton - San Jose
Dany Heatley - San Jose
Patrick Marleau - San Jose
Dan Boyle - San Jose
Alex Ovechkin - Washington
Nicklas Backstrom - Washington
Mike Green - Washington
Alexander Semin - Washington
Tomas Plekanec - Montreal
I have to have my team and team name to my mom by Friday night so comment away for your team name for me! Thanks!
*Correction: J actually won the pool last year. My dad was ahead the entire time and then at the end with the bonus points J won. Sorry babe.
April 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment