So I guess I will be kept away from the groundbreaking because of the limited tickets and such. But thats okay, I'll be there for the open house and the dedication too. I'm so excited that the process is underway and that we'll be able to see progress. That day is already going to be a busy day with the Stake Cub Activity and then leaving that early and driving to Cardston for Bailey's baptism.
May is going be such a busy month for us. I think that every weekend we have something going on. So here is the breakdown of what I know we have going on so far. I'm sure more will be added to my calendar as the days and weeks go by too.
May 1st - Highway Clean Up
- Family Fun Day (Work Event)
May 15th - Stake Cub Activity
- Bailey's Baptism
May 16th - YSA Regional Conference (Choir is singing)
May 22nd - Dad's birthday
- Fly to Vancouver and stay until the 26th
And I'm sure I'm missing something. This is just all that I could think of off the top of my head.
J is also going back to work Monday and he can't wait. He went on Monday to make sure he still had a job for when he was done school and they had a stack of jobs with his name on it. Yay! It will be nice when its not just my little income that we are relying on, especially with mine being the smaller of the two. With him working again, Cubs and Scouts still going for another month and a bit, trying to spend time together, trying to keep our place clean, have social lives, go on trips, do our callings, etc. I may have to check in to the insane asylum soon :) haha
I love that we have things to do, but there are times when I just want to sit down and take a breather.
Since we are going to Mexico in October, and I don't want to look super gross in a bathing suit and maybe even get a smaller sized bathing suit, I am really going to get serious about my weight loss and better eating. We do eat fairly decent, but I don't exercise enough and I really need to work on that and stay on it too. I think it will be easier too once shows are done until the fall and with the weather getting nicer it will be easier to go for walks too.
If you have any suggestions or helps for me to work on losing this weight, I would be ever so grateful :)
April 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
One of my favorite things to do is put a workout dvd on my laptop while I watch an episode of a favorite show :) It keeps my mind off of exercising, and then i'm not just laying on the couch :)
Yes, I'm with Kendra. I love to work out while watching TV -- especially when I'm not necessarily very motivated. It helps the time pass, and gets you moving! Or, do things during the commercial breaks! Bob and Jillian always do that on their trainer tips. "Biggest Loser" is actually a really good show to work out with. You can pretend they are training you. Or watch America's Next Top Model. Watching skinny models makes me exercise more.
Pretty much any show is good.
Happy exercising!
Since you asked what more you could add to your month of May schedule....
Corey will be baptizing his best friend from school on May 1st after the highway cleanup. 3:00 pm. Everyone is welcome! : D
P.S. And since I am on the temple ground breaking ceremony committee.....I may have some happy news for you. No it's not a ticket...but it's just as good. I will tell you soon.
I always loved what Jennifer Lopez said in the movie "Monster in Law" about fitting into her Wedding Dress... Here's a revised quote to cater to your bathing suit situation
"... I'm making the {swimming suit}
to fit my body, not the other way
around..."
You'll will look fabulous no matter what the size is Marni ;)
Confidence is the key to having a good time!
Thanks everyone. You guys are great.
Sister Crapo, that is awesome for Corey. Good for him. Yeah my mom mentioned that you were on the committee for that. I do like good news :)
Post a Comment