So this week for the blog feature, I thought that I would feature my friend Crystal. Crystal is one of the girls that I work with and she is brand new to the blogging world. I'm glad that she is now a fellow blogger. I recommend checking her blog out and seeing the fabulous things that she has to write.
Crystal is from BC and she said that she would make a list of all the fabulous things that me and J need to do while we are there next month. I have a feeling our time there will be so jam packed :) Another good thing about Crystal is that she is also a lover of The Office, and recruits anyone that she meets and talks to :) She is a lot of fun and oh yeah, did I mention, we share the same brain?!
April 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment