So finally after three years of having the same pair of glasses and the same prescription, I felt it was time to get my eyes checked and get new glasses. And boy am I glad I did. My prescription had changed quite a bit. I can see so much better now and it didn't cost me a fortune to get my glasses either, which I am very happy for.
Here is what my new frames look like. They are quite similar to my old frames, except they are a different color and the brand is different. :) Yay for new things!
Oh and this is my 50th post! Woot! Yay for me!
February 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You're cute Marni...
Was the "difficult" colour Pink!?
;)
Adorable.
I'm still waiting to get new glasses too...
It's been almost 10 years for me.
I go back and forth between contacts and my old frames with an old & weak prescription.
*Shhhh!
Don't tell my Optometrist. LOL
haha thanks for pointing that out Cass. I fixed it.
haha yeah you might want to get new ones soon!
I am going on 6 years with my glasses. I got mine right after Tanner was born. I've recently switched to contacts for a change. New glasses are always fun to pick out.
Post a Comment